Donate Today

Our goal is to raise $5,000 to fund the start up of Your Marriage Matters. Donate today!


76% of Americans have health coverage for mental illness, leaving 24% without it. When financial strain is evident in a marriage, spousal hostility increases and marital self-image deeply suffers. From clinical experience, we have found there is significant financial burden. 

Even for those with mental health coverage, many policies are not covering the majority of the expenses. In fact, insurance companies do not accept coverage for marriage counseling.

With your help, we can cover the costs of lawyer and accountant expenses, rent for up to a year, promotional materials, and other initial fundraising needs to get Your Marriage Matters started.

Please donate today to make a difference. 


Donate online at:


Or send a check to:

Your Marriage Matters

221 W High Street Suite 1000

Bellefonte, PA 16823